Rahul Gandhi (Humour)
1. RaGa can make anything (holiday plans, puppy face, a fool out of himself, etc.), but sense.
2. RaGa is the real threat to the throne. (Kapil Sharma’s throne)
3. The only time we all keenly listen to what RaGa is saying is when someone forwards a video saying ‘Listen carefully, it’s hilarious.’
4. If I were RaGa, I would fight as hard as I could for my rights, for euthanasia.
5. This is the first government, where the Prime Minister will have to succumb to the opposition’s demand of buying a lollipop for their leader.
6. Manmohan Singh is miffed with Congress. Says he didn’t feel bad when he wasn’t allowed to speak, but allowing RaGa to speak, is rubbing it in.
7. Whenever Sonia hears RaGa speak in public, the only thing she thinks is ‘Kaash precaution liya hota’.
8. The biggest advantage of RaGa being in national politics is that it keeps him out of state politics.
9. If laughter is the best medicine, Dr. RaGa can heal.
10. He is the sole inspiration for the youth of today to opt for politics.
‘Abbe yeh bann sakta hain toh mujh mein kya kami hain?’
11. *NaMo sneezes*
NaMo: Excuse me.
RaGa: Dekha aap logon ne. Yeh hain excuses waali sarkaar. Yeh hain cheenk aur sardi waali sarkaar. Kaise haath rakhkar chhipaane ki koshish ki jaa rahi hain. Mujhe dekhiye, kya aapne kabhi mujhe cheenkte huye dekha? Cheenkkar excuse me bolne waalon, janta maaf nahi karegi.
P.S If I have hurt any RaGa supporters’ sentiments, I sincerely thank you for the encouragement.