11 Life lessons for my best friend’s 22nd birthday.
1. Friends are life. But I’ve seen that if there is a constant, it’s family. Value them the most.
2. Love like there is no tomorrow, live like there is no tomorrow, but in the back of your head, know that is will be a tomorrow.
3. Every life has a purpose, find yours and happiness will follow.
4. Many people make our life happening, but it’s rare to find that one partner who can add meaning to life. When you find them, don’t let them go.
5. Bend, mend, adapt, adjust and cling on, but don’t let go. Because at the end of the day, it’ll be worth it.
6. No decision is right or wrong. Believe in it and make it right.
7. Till you know you’re doing the right thing, you don’t have to live someone else’s life. ‘Kuch toh log kahengay, logon ka kaam hain kehna.’
8. You don’t have to live a heroic life to make a difference. Live a responsible one, balance it out. It is possible to live life to the fullest and spread a smile at the same time.
9. It’s perfect to let go. But it should be the ego and not the person.
10. Don’t undermine health. It holds a grudge and tends to get back at you in a lump sum manner.
11. When you take a step forward, you have to leave behind. Such is life, accept it.