My goals for 2016.
I believe in New Year Resolutions, because I believe in me. These are the 6 things I will do in the coming year:
1. #21EarlyDays has inspired me to no end. Starting tomorrow, I will wake up at 4.30 every morning without any excuses.
2. Make 366 new friends this year. As far as possible, I’ll spend time WITH people, than online.
3. Develop the art of listening and talk less.
4. Help set up a source of livelihood for a needy person. (A small business)
5. Take care of the education of a female child.
6. Have a kickass body to flaunt by the end of the year.
I posted this, so that I’m more committed towards my resolutions. It’ll keep me going.
Do what works for you best, but do it NOW. Challenge yourself. Get out of your comfort zone. I hope this will inspire a few of you to be better than what you were yesterday.